Sunday, March 24, 2013

Revisting some old runes

Wake me up. it's still a dream

Maybes. That's probably what my world hinges on.
I never thought I'd be writing something for you.
To tell you the truth, I never wanted to.
Even now, I wish could change something.
Something that will clear these words from the paper.


But, some things just happen and there's nothing I can do.
And, other things don't seem to happen and again there's nothing I can do.
Maybe it wasn't something to have made it happen,
But if it was, then maybe that's where I faltered.
I was waiting, hoping so bad.
But finally it seems, it's time that I have happened to run out of.


I still don't want to let go.
I still want to hold on.
I don't want to see any reason, I just don't want it to end.
But maybe it shouldn't carry on either.
I remember telling you, I wished it hadn't begun.
And the only reason is that the end is unbearable and so abrupt.
I just didn't see it coming.


I always thought I was strong.
But then this is not the pain I am used to.


I always thought illusions were tougher.
But I guess memories are as painful.


I will miss everything that we shared.
And the things we couldn't.

No comments: